#1 RATED CHALK IN THE WORLD is Magic Chalk!!
WHY IS MAGIC CHALK BETTER THAN OTHER BRANDS?
- Reduce Miscues (average of 29 shots before miscue chalking just once)
- Fraction of the cost of Kamui, yet just as good!!!!!
- Chalk stays on your tip, not the cue ball
- Keep your shaft and ferrule looking like new
- Chalk stays on tip, not your hands and table
- Use maximum English on the cue ball, draw with confidence
- Practice more, chalk less. Makes practice more productive
- Can be used with PSR as it does not “cake” like other premium chalks
These Professionals Pool Players use Magic Chalk, and are NOT paid endorsers. How strong is that !!
- Alex Pagulayan
- John Brumback
Maybe you are looking for the children’s novel?
A boy named Jon finds a piece of chalk, dropped by a witch, and uses it to draw a stick man on a fence, not knowing that it is magic. The stick man becomes alive and claims his name is Sofus. Jon draws a door and together they enter a garden full of talking animals, some of whom they help out using the magic chalk. After being bothered by a pedagogic owl and doing some absurd mathematical problems, they leave and soon descend into a cave, wherein they meet a crocodile and a tiger, but the boys clear up alive. When they had come out from the other end of the cave, they found the house of a little old lady who serves them cookies shaped like animals, one for each letter of the alphabet. After talking to the animals – which can only say words that begin with their letter, they leave the grandmother.
There is also a sequel for The Magic Chalk which was published, named Jon and Sofus, which tells more of their adventures in the castle. In it, Kumle becomes a newspaper editor and publishes nonsensical articles and photographs, which parody the newspapers of the time.